Thursday, April 14, 2011

Something old, something new







Hey Audrey!

A very long time ago I designed this annual report for Rand Merchant Bank Holdings. Banking and financial institutions can seem so cold, old-fashioned and square. I set about trying to make the institution seem more creative, because choosing opportunities and investing in growth can, and should be a creative process. The theme of the report was "we drive and reward entrepreneurial spirit," so I created a set of illustrations to depict aspects of this theme. I also created three icons to be used throughout the report to show at which stage of growth the featured company was at: still a seed, busy growing, or a fully developed tree. I was thinking that this device would have worked well on a a website too.

No comments:

Post a Comment