Monday, March 12, 2012

My cat as a computer


I love working on/in my bed: with my Macbook Pro and my beloved cat, Venus.


Hey Audrey!

One night, I was working on my laptop in bed and feel asleep. (I was working hard and it was late). My new laptop slipped off the bed, and when I woke up in the morning, I found it lying on the floor with a small but noticeable dent in it. Ugh, how frustrating! That's when I started wishing that my laptop were more like my cat, who I can roll off my bed and land on all fours. And when I roll onto her she just wriggles herself free an sleeps further. Now why can't a laptop be more like that. So I dreamt up this inflatable laptop. One can spill on it, jump on it, throw it across the room in a rage and it will be fine. I also submitted the design as a project for my Masters in Digital Art at the Wits School of Arts. One day Apple will think of this too!


1 comment: